What makes us different from the rest?
- The Extra Mile Tours is an independent family owned business. We strive to provide an excellent, efficient and personal service to all customers.
- As our name indicates, we DO go the extra mile. We want you to enjoy our beautiful country and city and make your stay a memorable one.
- We concentrate on small groups and, therefore, are able to provide our guests with top quality tours.
- Our speciality is VIP clients with VIP services
- We visit only the best wine estates and on some tours, go off the beaten track.
- We believe in allowing our guests time over a meal and a bottle of wine and never making them feel rushed.
- All pricing is quoted in ZAR and includes pick-up and drop off from your accommodation.
- Full day tours depart at 9.30 and return 17.30.
To quote Sir Francis Drake, the celebrated English navigator, who wrote: “This Cape is the most stately, and the fairest cape in the whole circumference of the earth…”
It was on the shore of Table bay where South Africa’s recorded history began on Christmas Eve in 1652, when, Commander Jan van Riebeeck, his French wife, young son and a small party arrived.
So, Join us on a variety of journeys and true African experiences through this wonderful land, South Africa, enjoying its beauty, diversity and majesty.
Please read terms and conditions